Replica Serge Mouille Ceiling Light
$699.00– Sold Out
DescriptionSerge Mouille designed his angular, insect-like lights as "a reaction to the Italian models that were beginning to invade the market in 1950". The Three-Arm Ceiling Lamp (1958) is a hanging interpretation of his original Three-Arm Floor Lamp, and maintains the original's kinetic, sculptural aesthetic.
Simple and elegant, this ceiling lamp makes a dramatic addition to a variety of room settings. With 3 rotating arms of differing lengths and heads that revolve and tilt, this lamp is capable of projecting upwards, downwards and sideways
- Made of lacquered aluminum and steel with brass ball joints.
- Colour Finish: Black or White
- 600mm from ceiling to bottom of shades
- Arm length 850mm , 1100mm and 1350mm
- Standard E27 screw in bulb up to 40w - not included